Key information: Mist Trail
- One of Yosemite's finest walks: climb to admire two extraordinarily exciting waterfalls and enjoy further superb views.
- Very crowded at popular times.
- Walkopedia rating87
- Natural interest17
- Human interest2
- Negative points6
- Total rating87
- Note: Negs: crowding.
- Length: 3 -7miles (2 - 5 hrs)
- Maximum Altitude: 6,000ft ([1,850)
- Level of Difficulty: Strenuous
This walk description page is at an early stage of development, and will be expanded over time. Your comments on this walk, your experiences and tips, and your photos are very welcome.
Other accounts: share your experiences
Your comments on this walk, your experiences and suggestions, and your photos are very welcome. Where appropriate, you will be credited for your contribution.
Anyone planning an expedition to this place should see further important information about this walk.
Responsible travel matters, a lot. How you travel will make a real difference - for better or worse. PLEASE consider this when making plans. Read more