Key information: Dilek Peninsula
- Lovely peninsula reaching into the Aegean close to Samos.
- Good trails with classic sea views. Some fine forest and excellent beaches the further you venture, the quieter they will be.
- Not worth a special expedition, but take a day here if in the area.
- ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD PHOTOS? WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO POST THEM!
- Walkopedia rating80
- Natural interest14
- Human interest4
- Negative points0
- Total rating80
- Length: Variable
- Level of Difficulty: Variable
This walk description page is at an early stage of development, and will be expanded over time. Your comments on this walk, your experiences and tips, and your photos are very welcome.
Other accounts: share your experiences
Your comments on this walk, your experiences and suggestions, and your photos are very welcome. Where appropriate, you will be credited for your contribution.
Anyone planning an expedition to this place should see further important information about this walk.
Responsible travel matters, a lot. How you travel will make a real difference - for better or worse. PLEASE consider this when making plans. Read more