Key information: Konpira-san
- A fine mountain with fine views, a great day walk from Kyoto. Approached by a lovely ridge walk.
- The mountain has long spiritual associations, so you will encounter torii gates and beautiful shrines.
- Good all year. Spring flowers and autumn colours.
- Find relevant books by using our Amazon search function:
- ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD PHOTOS? WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO POST THEM!
- Walkopedia rating87
- Natural interest13
- Human interest14
- Negative points0
- Total rating87
- Length: 12km / 4 hours
- Maximum Altitude: 573m
- Level of Difficulty: Moderate
This walk description page is at an early stage of development, and will be expanded over time. Your comments on this walk, your experiences and tips, and your photos are very welcome.
Other accounts: share your experiences
Your comments on this walk, your experiences and suggestions, and your photos are very welcome. Where appropriate, you will be credited for your contribution.
Anyone planning an expedition to this place should see further important information about this walk.
Responsible travel matters, a lot. How you travel will make a real difference - for better or worse. PLEASE consider this when making plans. Read more