Key information: Kitzbuheler Alps
- Fine, beautiful, grassy mountains in the centre of western Austria.
- Endless ridge walks and gorgeous but straightforward peaks.
- Lovely bases to stay at, too. A number of ski-scarred areas to avoid.
- This can be demanding walking in remote mountains with uncertain weather. Come fully prepared.
- Walking in Austria – Kev Reynolds for Cicerone is the book.
Find relevant books on Amazon.
- Walkopedia rating0
- Natural interest0
- Human interest0
- Negative points0
- Total rating0
- Length: Your choice
- Maximum Altitude: 2,095m
- Level of Difficulty: Variable
This walk description page is at an early stage of development, and will be expanded over time. Your comments on this walk, your experiences and tips, and your photos are very welcome.
Other accounts: share your experiences
Your comments on this walk, your experiences and suggestions, and your photos are very welcome. Where appropriate, you will be credited for your contribution.
Anyone planning an expedition to this place should see further important information about this walk.
Responsible travel matters, a lot. How you travel will make a real difference - for better or worse. PLEASE consider this when making plans. Read more