Sotrivanika to Kardamyli
Key information: Sotrivanika to Kardamyli
- A selection of Mani fascination packed into one walk. Castles and old churches, ancient, cobbled, zig-zagging mule paths gorges, mountains and coastal views. Superb - Sunflower says "If you have time for one walk in this area, choose this one".
- Sunflower's Landscapes of the Southern Peloponnese has 30 walks, including this walk. Find relevant books by using our Amazon search function:
- ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD PHOTOS? WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO POST THEM!
- For more information and photos, including detailed practical information and some warnings, see our Taygetus and the Mani walk page.
- Walkopedia rating92
- Natural interest15
- Human interest15
- Negative points0
- Total rating92
- Length: 15km
- 4.5hours +
- Maximum Altitude: N/A
- Level of Difficulty: Moderate
This walk description page is at an early stage of development, and will be expanded over time. Your comments on this walk, your experiences and tips, and your photos are very welcome.
Other accounts: share your experiences
Your comments on this walk, your experiences and suggestions, and your photos are very welcome. Where appropriate, you will be credited for your contribution.
Anyone planning an expedition to this place should see further important information about this walk.
Responsible travel matters, a lot. How you travel will make a real difference - for better or worse. PLEASE consider this when making plans. Read more