Have a look at past editions of our magazine:
- Spring 2013 edition : Mustang in Nepal – the world’s second-best walk?
- Winter 2012 edition : Christmas 2012: Amazing Cappadocia.
- Summer 2012 edition : Lycian Way, Humla in Nepal and Lebanon’s Q’adesha Valley.
- Winter 2011 edition : Extraordinary Tenerife; Paul Hadaway’s GR20.
- September 2011 edition : Tibet’s Sacred Circumambulations.
- May 2011 edition :
Picos de Europa.
- March 2011 edition :
Special edition which focuses on Nils Wetterlind's account of his time on the Shikoku pilgrimage in Japan.
- Christmas 2010 edition: focussing on Jordan.
- Autumn 2010 edition: which features the Lofoten Islands, the famous Banaue rice terraces in the Phillippines and Angkor.
- Summer 2010 edition: including Borneo's Mt Kinabalu, Hunza in Pakistan, the UK's Hadrian's Wall and holy Mount Athos.
- Spring 2010 edition: World Cup walking in South Africa.
- Christmas 09 edition: which features Alta Via No 1 in Italy's much-loved Dolomites, Torajaland in lndonesia's Sulawesi, and a lot more.
- Autumn 09 edition: featuring Mt Kailash (the world's best walk?), Sweden's Kungsleden, Annapurna in winter, and much more.
- Second edition: which featured the amazing Drakensberg,
Trek in Bhutan and much more.
- First edition: which covered Tanzania's fabulous Mt Meru and the outstanding Tongariro Crossing in New Zealand.
Click here to receive a free copy... it won't take long!
Your Walkopedia Magazine will come to you via email.