Two Moors Way
Key information: Two Moors Way
- A superb coast to coast walk across the two great moors or south-west England, Dartmoor and Exmoor.
- Outstanding scenery, millenia-old remains of ancient ways of life, fascinating wildlife and vegetation; all make this an unforgettable journey.
- And characterful pubs and guesthouses to stay in make this a treat at the day's end too.
- This is a 120 mile trail in full, but there is no reason not to do it in moor-sized chunks. ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD PHOTOS? WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO POST THEM!
- Walkopedia rating87.5
- Natural interest14.5
- Human interest12
- Negative points0
- Total rating87.5
- Length: 120 miles
- Level of Difficulty: Strenuous
This walk description page is at an early stage of development, and will be expanded over time. Your comments on this walk, your experiences and tips, and your photos are very welcome.
Other accounts: share your experiences
Your comments on this walk, your experiences and suggestions, and your photos are very welcome. Where appropriate, you will be credited for your contribution.
Anyone planning an expedition to this place should see further important information about this walk.
Responsible travel matters, a lot. How you travel will make a real difference - for better or worse. PLEASE consider this when making plans. Read more