Key information: Jiuhuashan
- Beautiful mountain range in central China (Anhui province), one of China's four sacred Buddhist mountains.
- Walk along ancient trails through ravishing scenery peaks and cliffs, waterfalls and beautiful, varied forest dotted with Buddhist sites and strange natural formations.
- Walk with pilgrims on a wide selection of trails between ancient temples, monasteries and sites.
- This walk is in mountains, which have a particularly wet climate, and fog and mist are common. Come prepared.
- Walkopedia rating85
- Natural interest14
- Human interest14
- Negative points4
- Total rating85
- Note: Negs: popularity; likely wet, cloudy or foggy weather.
- Length: Variable
- Maximum Altitude: 1,342m
- Level of Difficulty: Variable
This walk description page is at an early stage of development, and will be expanded over time. Your comments on this walk, your experiences and tips, and your photos are very welcome.
Other accounts: share your experiences
Your comments on this walk, your experiences and suggestions, and your photos are very welcome. Where appropriate, you will be credited for your contribution.
Anyone planning an expedition to this place should see further important information about this walk.
Responsible travel matters, a lot. How you travel will make a real difference - for better or worse. PLEASE consider this when making plans. Read more