Key information: Europa Panoramaweg
- A famous ridge traverse in the Granatspitz group to Kasler Höher at 2,434m for one of Austria’s best views. 3hrs return from the top of the Goldried cablecar. A popular walk, so you won’t be alone.
- This walk is in high, remote mountains with unpredictable weather. Come prepared.
- ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD PHOTOS? WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO POST THEM!
- For more information and photos, including detailed practical information and some warnings, see our Hohe Tauen walk page.
- Walkopedia rating0
- Natural interest0
- Human interest0
- Negative points0
- Total rating0
- Note: Negs: Popularity.
- Length: 3 hours return
- Level of Difficulty: Strenuous
This walk description page is at an early stage of development, and will be expanded over time. Your comments on this walk, your experiences and tips, and your photos are very welcome.
Other accounts: share your experiences
Your comments on this walk, your experiences and suggestions, and your photos are very welcome. Where appropriate, you will be credited for your contribution.
Safety and problems: All walks have inherent risks and potential problems, and many of the walks featured on this website involve significant risks, dangers and problems. Problems of any sort can arise on any walk. This website does not purport to identify any (or all) actual or potential risks, dangers and problems that may relate to any particular walk.
Any person who is considering undertaking this walk should do careful research and make their own assessment of the risks, dangers and possible problems involved. They should also go to “Important information” for further important information.
Anyone planning an expedition to this place should see further important information about this walk.
Responsible travel matters, a lot. How you travel will make a real difference - for better or worse. PLEASE consider this when making plans. Read more