Key information: Odigitria Chapel
- Delightful and exciting walk across a cliff to the lonely, gorgeously situated Odigitria Chapel overlooking the sea. Vertiginous cliff section.
- Sunflower's Landscapes of the Southern Peloponnese has 30 walks, including on this walk. Find relevant books here: Find these and other books on Amazon.
- ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD PHOTOS? WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO POST THEM!
- For more information and photos, including detailed practical information and some warnings, see our Taygetus and Mani walk page.
- Walkopedia rating90
- Natural interest14
- Human interest14
- Negative points0
- Total rating90
- Length: 2km
- Maximum Altitude: N/A
- Level of Difficulty: Moderate
This walk description page is at an early stage of development, and will be expanded over time. Your comments on this walk, your experiences and tips, and your photos are very welcome.
Other accounts: share your experiences
Your comments on this walk, your experiences and suggestions, and your photos are very welcome. Where appropriate, you will be credited for your contribution.
Anyone planning an expedition to this place should see further important information about this walk.
Responsible travel matters, a lot. How you travel will make a real difference - for better or worse. PLEASE consider this when making plans. Read more