Cape Split Trail
Key information: Cape Split Trail
- The forest and meadows above this dramatic coastline are coated in wildflowers, ferns and moss creating a mystical feeling, which only increases with the stunning views.
- Here the coast has some of the highest and fastest tides in the world.
- Have a look at http://wanderingawed.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/the-cape-split-trail.html for an excellent personal view of the walk and some lovely photos.
ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD PHOTOS? WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO POST THEM!
- Walkopedia rating79
- Natural interest15
- Human interest2
- Negative points0
- Total rating79
- Note: Neg: likely bad weather
- Level of Difficulty: Moderate
This walk description page is at an early stage of development, and will be expanded over time. Your comments on this walk, your experiences and tips, and your photos are very welcome.
Other accounts: share your experiences
Your comments on this walk, your experiences and suggestions, and your photos are very welcome. Where appropriate, you will be credited for your contribution.
Safety and problems: All walks have inherent risks and potential problems, and many of the walks featured on this website involve significant risks, dangers and problems. Problems of any sort can arise on any walk. This website does not purport to identify any (or all) actual or potential risks, dangers and problems that may relate to any particular walk.
Any person who is considering undertaking this walk should do careful research and make their own assessment of the risks, dangers and possible problems involved. They should also go to “Important information” for further important information.
Anyone planning an expedition to this place should see further important information about this walk.
Responsible travel matters, a lot. How you travel will make a real difference - for better or worse. PLEASE consider this when making plans. Read more