Hill Tribe Walks
Key information: Hill Tribe Walks
- Laos is a beautiful, backward and much-bombed country. It has a vast array of jungle-clad mountains to walk in, much of it inhabited by tribes who still live poor but very unsullied lives in valleys and clearings.
- A wonderful diversity of vegetation and animal life to be admired.
- ATG do a Laos/Cambodia expedition which takes in a couple of days' walking in Laos.
- We are researching these walks with a view to developing our usual-quality information: all help, suggestions and photos are welcome!
- These can be tough walks in remote mountains, on which you will have to be self-sufficient. Come prepared.
- Walkopedia rating93
- Natural interest16
- Human interest15
- Negative points0
- Total rating93
- Length: Variable
- Level of Difficulty: Variable
This walk description page is at an early stage of development, and will be expanded over time. Your comments on this walk, your experiences and tips, and your photos are very welcome.
Other accounts: share your experiences
Your comments on this walk, your experiences and suggestions, and your photos are very welcome. Where appropriate, you will be credited for your contribution.
Anyone planning an expedition to this place should see further important information about this walk.
Responsible travel matters, a lot. How you travel will make a real difference - for better or worse. PLEASE consider this when making plans. Read more