Key information: Posets Massif
- A wonderful area of granite highland south of the high Pyrenean border-ridge.
- Lakes and tarns shimmer below sheer peaks and spires.
- An inspiringly empty wilderness, surrounded by particularly lovely valleys.
- Pico Posets is the highest regularly climbable mountain in the Spanish range, at 3,375.
- This can be tough walking in high, remote mountains, with very unpredictable weather. Come prepared.
- For more information and photos, including on wildlife and the landscape and including detailed practical information and some warnings, see our Spanish Pyrenees walk page.
- Walkopedia rating82
- Natural interest16
- Human interest0
- Negative points0
- Total rating82
- Length: Variable
- Maximum Altitude: 3,375m
- Level of Difficulty: Variable
This walk description page is at an early stage of development, and will be expanded over time. Your comments on this walk, your experiences and tips, and your photos are very welcome.
Other accounts: share your experiences
Your comments on this walk, your experiences and suggestions, and your photos are very welcome. Where appropriate, you will be credited for your contribution.
Anyone planning an expedition to this place should see further important information about this walk.
Responsible travel matters, a lot. How you travel will make a real difference - for better or worse. PLEASE consider this when making plans. Read more