Berg Lake, Mt Robson NP
Key information: Berg Lake, Mt Robson NP
- Day hike up to the milky blue Berg Lake under the spectacular (but often cloudy) Mt. Robson, the Canadian Rockies' highest mountain.
- Gawp at the Emperor Falls, arguably the Canadian Rockies' most spectacular waterfall.
- Or walk in and do even better and empty day hikes from a camp at the lake head.
- Walkopedia rating83
- Natural interest16
- Human interest0
- Negative points2
- Total rating83
- Note: Negs: return on the same trail, making for a trudge by the end.
- Length: Day or more
- Level of Difficulty: Variable
This walk description page is at an early stage of development, and will be expanded over time. Your comments on this walk, your experiences and tips, and your photos are very welcome.
Walkopedia friend traveler10 says:
Other accounts: share your experiences
Your comments on this walk, your experiences and suggestions, and your photos are very welcome. Where appropriate, you will be credited for your contribution.
Safety and problems: All walks have inherent risks and potential problems, and many of the walks featured on this website involve significant risks, dangers and problems. Problems of any sort can arise on any walk. This website does not purport to identify any (or all) actual or potential risks, dangers and problems that may relate to any particular walk.
Any person who is considering undertaking this walk should do careful research and make their own assessment of the risks, dangers and possible problems involved. They should also go to “Important information” for further important information.
Anyone planning an expedition to this place should see further important information about this walk.
Responsible travel matters, a lot. How you travel will make a real difference - for better or worse. PLEASE consider this when making plans. Read more